SYNTHETIC GRASS SOLUTIONS FOR PETS
Having a dog in Greenwich doesn’t mean you should give up your dream of having a lush, green lawn. You just need the right type of lawn. Artificial turf counters all kinds of canine activities known to plague pet owners.
- Brown spots: Your pet’s urine has a high nitrogen load and pH level, which has a tendency to burn grass and develop unattractive brown spots. With synthetic turf, you don’t have to deal with a spotted yard any longer since synthetic turf fibers are resistant to discoloration when they come in contact with pet waste.
- Care: The completely porous, nonabsorbent base of artificial grass allows it to drain better and cleaner than real grass. That makes it possible to clean spills and pet waste by simply washing the area with a water hose. Synthetic turf is inorganic, so it does not need water to sustain a green, lush appearance all year round. It also never needs to be cut.
- Messes: Eliminating heavy watering and mowing also means your dog will never track in mud or grass clippings from your yard. In this way, an effortlessly clean yard also facilitates a spotless house.
- Digging: Unlike natural grass with individual blades rising from the dirt, artificial turf has a lining that holds all the fibers in place. This impedes your pet from digging in the backyard and ruining your yard.
- Pests: The innately antimicrobial and hypoallergenic surface of synthetic turf means that fleas, ants, and ticks aren’t interested in living in your backyard. No pests in the yard, no pests for your dog to carry inside your place.
In addition to making pet ownership easier, artificial turf includes extra benefits to barefooted loved ones
- Safe, nontoxic materials and infill that last a lifetime
- Chemical-free care to guard your pet’s health
- Padded filling for a safer place to run and play
- Dramatically reduced maintenance and watering bills
- Rich, natural-looking color that won’t fade in the sun
- 100 percent recyclable
- HydroChill™ technology that provides the coolest synthetic turf in the community
Whether you have children, tiny toy breeds or massive mastiffs, Southwest Greens of Connecticut is the trusted source for family- and pet-friendly synthetic grass that stays beautiful all year round.